With delineation studies and Technical Engineering, Chelo Loureiro began her professional career as a technician in the Shipping industry, continuing her education and specializing in the Management of companies active in the field of Communication "La Voz de Galicia, Diario de Ferrol y Cultura, Arts and Photography (Group Sargadelos, Lua Films).
In 2004, Chelo Loureiro joined Continental Producciones to take the direction of the animation division. She has been the executive producer of works such as:
- "Pica Pica Circus" animated feature film directed by Tomás Conde and Virginia Curiá. 80 min.
- "De Profundis": Animated Feature Film directed by Miguelanxo Prado. 75 min.
- "La Crisis Carnivora" Animated Feature film directed by Pedro Rivero. 80 min.
- "The World's Largest Flower" Animated Short Film directed by Juan Pablo Etcheverry. 10 min.
- "Soños dende o abismo": Documentary directed by Sandra Sanchez, 58 min.
- "And Why?": Animated Series. 52 episodes x 30 sec.
In the last edition of Animacam, Continental Producciones presented the animated short film O soldadiño de Chumbo, of 2008, directed by Virginia Curiá and Tomás Conde. Currently, Chelo created two years ago her own production company: Abano Producións.